Hello

Raulimus

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've been a Droid owner for about 1 1/2 months now and I love the phone! I feel pretty comfortable with my phone as of right now, but I'm starting to get the itch to see what others have discovered is possible with it. I haven't been a forum member for a few years now, but hopefully that's all changing now! Any advice for both the forums and the Droid that anyone can pass along to a newbie would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Raulimus

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...I would start by reading the sticky's in the General Discussion Forum...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've been a Droid owner for about 1 1/2 months now and I love the phone! I feel pretty comfortable with my phone as of right now, but I'm starting to get the itch to see what others have discovered is possible with it. I haven't been a forum member for a few years now, but hopefully that's all changing now! Any advice for both the forums and the Droid that anyone can pass along to a newbie would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Raulimus

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Since you're pretty familiar with your phone it sounds like you might be interested in going a step forward. You may be interested in rooting your phone. I rarely recommend this to a new member and if it sounds to complicated just move on to FAQ's thread. You can find out more about rooting in the Hacks section.

Let us know if you need any help with anything. We are all here to help each other.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! This is the best forum's I've ever participated in. There are so many knowledgeable folks who are willing to share and help.

A few days of reading made me realize that this phone had so much potential but I needed to root. For me, I read, read, read, and read some more. But in the end other members helped me. Hope this helps you.
Mike