Hello

APBTMOMMY

Reaction score
New to the site. My name is Susan, I just purchased a Motorola Droid, and I am still confused on a lot of things that it can do. So I am here to try to get them figured out. Thanks:icon_ banana:

droider4life

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums... u have certainly come to the right place to lean all there is to know about the Droid!! Welcome to the club..

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Hi Susan. Welcome. Once you read up on the droid you'll get really comfortable on what you can do with it. Great device.

And my name is Bryan, but I don't sit or play dead. :D

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
New to the site. My name is Susan, I just purchased a Motorola Droid, and I am still confused on a lot of things that it can do. So I am here to try to get them figured out. Thanks:icon_ banana:

Hey welcome Susan, I posted here a few hours ago and was welcomed with open arms. Being involved with a few other forums I will tell you this. What ever your trying to find, use the search function, it's way faster to use the search function rather than waiting around for someone to post. Have fun!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Susan. As mentioned above, you have come to the right place for answers.

I started looking last month and have not stopped since. My wife thinks I'm looking for the Holy Grail or fountain of youth. Boy do I have her fooled.

Enjoy!

Mike

OP
APBTMOMMY

APBTMOMMY

Reaction score
Hi Susan. Welcome. Once you read up on the droid you'll get really comfortable on what you can do with it. Great device.

And my name is Bryan, but I don't sit or play dead. :D

HA HA funny lol... Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.. I am sure you will be hearing a lot from me with questions lol. I don't pick this kind of stuff up as fast as I would like too lol. Again thanks!!!

Last edited: