Hello

fuzzym

Reaction score
My name is Matt and I got my Droid just after Thanksgiving as an early Christmas present and so far I have had zero problems with it. I stumbled across these forums when I was looking for some good Droid-related RSS feeds and decided to sign up after lurking for a bit. My brother got an iPhone and so I have fun using things like Google voice search and things to show him what Droid Does that iDon't.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Content Edited :p
My name is Matt and I got my Droid just after Thanksgiving as an early Christmas present and so far I have had zero problems with it.
My brother got an iPhone and so I have fun using things like Google voice search and things to show him what Droid Does that iDon't.

:icon_ banana: Welcome Matt to DROIDForums :icon_ banana:

Don't hate you brother because he as an Ithingy. They need some one to own them too :p Just be happy you have a DROID :icon_ banana: In time I am sure you will convert him to the DROID SIDE :icon_ devil:

We here @ DroidForums are happy you decided to join us all here. We hope you enjoy your time in the forums. And, uh, as I would, have fun teasing your brother about what Idoesn't :p

It's Great to have you Here !!!