Hello new to Droid Phones!!!

punkpwnzor

Reaction score
im currently with verizon still and im ready to upgrade to a new phone..I have played around with the droid x and the incredible. The DX is great on the txting part but when it came to pictures for me it was really crappy,i put on settings for 8mp and u couldnt even see the text on this flyer that i was taking a picture of. Then playing around with the incredible it autofocuses and wow nice picture quailty.

I was way more happier with the incredible vs the DX camera wise and i been reading on here that it is a problem.. But the DX to me is awesome when it comes to txting.

So im trying to decided which one to get..Anyone favor over one or the other..And isnt the Droid 2 coming out this month,should i wait for that phone..Plz any comments would be great..thanks

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Unfortunately I think it boils down to a personal choice. I have the Droid 1 and my daughter has the Inc. She loves it but it feels too "flimsy" for me. I like the sturdier feel of the Droid. I like the larger screen of the Droid X but I am holding out to see what the Droid 2 or the Droid Pro will look like.

I think the best thing for you to do is decide what features are most important to you and then see which phone best serves those features, then you will have your answer as to which phone to choose.

OP
P

punkpwnzor

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think it boils down to a personal choice. I have the Droid 1 and my daughter has the Inc. She loves it but it feels too "flimsy" for me. I like the sturdier feel of the Droid. I like the larger screen of the Droid X but I am holding out to see what the Droid 2 or the Droid Pro will look like.

I think the best thing for you to do is decide what features are most important to you and then see which phone best serves those features, then you will have your answer as to which phone to choose.

droid pro???havent heard of that

xliderider

Reaction score

droid pro???havent heard of that

Here you go:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/48717-motorola-droid-pro.html

OP
P

punkpwnzor

Reaction score
ya i saw this video on youtube and some kid said the pres of motorola said they would being coming out with a phone with 2ghz phone,maybe thats the droid pro or something..man just when i wanna get a phone something new has to pop up lol..

OP
P

punkpwnzor

Reaction score
so any idea if the the droid pro will come out this year..maybe ill get the droid 2 and hope the droid pro doesnt come out till next year or something..