Hello, I just joined

cherribot

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Been visiting the forum as a guest for a while and have come across some very helpful tutorials, saying that i still have a few questions but will try to post them in the appropriate place.

To be honest I really had no interest in the droid until my old phone died and the only way forward was to get my own and i haven't looked back since.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you. I hope you have a much fun with your phone and the forum as I have.

Mike

OP
C

cherribot

Reaction score
Thanks Mike

I'm excited about using my droid to its full potential and personalizing it. I'm a litle stuck with Adb, but hopefully I can get some good advice to my other post from the folks here. :)

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Thanks Mike

I'm excited about using my droid to its full potential and personalizing it. I'm a litle stuck with Adb, but hopefully I can get some good advice to my other post from the folks here. :)

Welcome aboard.

IMO, don't get too hung up on adb at first. I've been messing with my Droid since April and only used it once or twice. And that was mainly just to follow along with a tutorial. Most times you can do the same thing other ways.

I would suggest getting very familiar with SPRecovery and RSDLite first. Those are what will get you out of most holes you might put yourself into.