Hello from Los Angeles

teck

Reaction score
Hello fellow droid owners, I go by teck. I'm fairly new to this forum and I'am very interested in adding a custom rom on my Moto Droid. The problem is I don't know where to start. I have been reading and searching but unlucky. Any help from this great community would be greatly appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow droid owners, I go by teck. I'm fairly new to this forum and I'am very interested in adding a custom rom on my Moto Droid. The problem is I don't know where to start. I have been reading and searching but unlucky. Any help from this great community would be greatly appreciated.

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad to have you here, I use to live in Hermosa Beach.

The first thing you need to do is to start from 2.0.1 and you're probably at 2.1 right now. You'll need to flash the sbf to start from 2.0.1.

Tell you what. There is a member who is happy to step people through the entire project. Send a pm to Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Diordna

Probably want to include your Google Talk address so they can step you through it. Send a pm and see if you can't get assistance that way.

vedwed

Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad to have you here, I use to live in Hermosa Beach.

The first thing you need to do is to start from 2.0.1 and you're probably at 2.1 right now. You'll need to flash the sbf to start from 2.0.1.

Tell you what. There is a member who is happy to step people through the entire project. Send a pm to Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - View Profile: Diordna

Probably want to include your Google Talk address so they can step you through it. Send a pm and see if you can't get assistance that way.

Why go back to 2.0.1 when you can do it all from 2.1? seems to be silly to go through steps you do not have to do.

And welcome to the forums teck :D you will find a wealth of info here, that is for sure