hello from fairview park, ohio (near cleveland)

ganson

Reaction score
Hi, I'm ganson and I've had my droid x for 6 months. love it and all it can do. i use it along with google to organize my life and it helps tremendously. have a few issues with some features and i'm hoping this forum will help.

i'm a help desk consultant for a Swedish company that makes abs braking systems for the big rigs (18+ wheelers) you see on our highways. married with no children. love to travel, play golf and watch football - go browns.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! You'll be able to find just about any answer to any question you have. In addition to the Droid Discussions (for all things droid), there is a separate section devoted entirely to the X. Browse around, post around, and stick around! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

In addition to the sub-forums that HuskerKate mentions, we also have a sister site at www.droidxforums.com that is dedicated to just the X...

Jump in and enjoy and let us know what questions you have, we are happy to help if we can...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hi, I'm ganson and I've had my droid x for 6 months. love it and all it can do. i use it along with google to organize my life and it helps tremendously. have a few issues with some features and i'm hoping this forum will help.

i'm a help desk consultant for a Swedish company that makes abs braking systems for the big rigs (18+ wheelers) you see on our highways. married with no children. love to travel, play golf and watch football - go browns.

I live in Lakewood, OH, but do my shopping at the Giant Eagle, on Center Ridge Rd. Small world, isn't it? :)

-Mike

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
little south of Youngstown myself. lot of Ohioans on here :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lot's of people from Ohio in the Forum. I live in Bainbridge.

mikehal38

Reaction score
Beavercreek Ohio here. Go buckeyes!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App