Hello from Charlotte, NC

jdmpwr07

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just purchased my 1st smartphone (Droid X) this past weekend. Loving it so far. Joined the forums to learn a little more about the phone.

Needless to say, I've very impressed. Most of my friends have an iPhone and they have all wanted to test it out and compare. They have all liked it.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum and congrats on the X

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
J

jdmpwr07

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum and congrats on the X

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

I see that your from middle Tennessee? I'm originally from Nashville but moved to Charlotte for college. Good memories!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was in Nashville a few days ago - I live about an hour away

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. I visit children in Matthews NC. Beautiful part of the country. Check out the entire X section in the Forum.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!!! i think you'll find this place to be full of pertinent info for your Droid, as well as full of helpful and friendly people. come on in and join the fun!

in addition to the Droid Discussions section (for all things Droid), there is an entire section devoted to the DX, with several subforums. LOTS of info for you in there!

also, just released is the droidforums.net app in the mkt (free, of course) which makes access to this forum extremely easy and convenient. just a cautionary warning: it's highly addictive ;)

enjoy!