Hello Fellow Droidites!

siredbyspike

Reaction score
...Or whatever the collective is called. I'm not sure, lol. I like using that term because of the Deadites from Army of Darkness. And I hate to mix Star Wars with Star Trek in my references to me buying a Motorola Droid & finding this forum, but assimilation is complete & resistance was very futile. I am completely in love with my Droid, but it has been a huge learning curve for me. I spent months messing with it trying to figure out the whys and hows, and every time I would google for help this forum popped up. So I joined a while back and have been a creepy lurker since then. Everyone here has helped me immensely without even realizing it, so I would like to say thanks for having this place!! You all rock! Anyway, since there's an app now for the forum (I hardly ever get on ye olde desktop anymore, lol)...I figured I would pop in an introduce myself. My name is Autumn, I'm older than you'd think, I love horror movies, my two cats, my boyfriend and am shamelessly addicted & obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer & now with all things Droid. I also bug all of my friends because I take pics so much with my Droid. I do wish the camera was better, I made the switch from a Samsung Flipshot which took awesome pics for its time. Can anyone reccomend any apps to make the camera work better, or is it something you have to live with? Thanks for taking the time to read my babbling, I'm sure I'll be bugging y'all with more questions soon! dancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. I do not use the camera that much so I'm not abel to provide any specifics. I suggest that you look in the Droid section of the Forum.

Enjoy you stay.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum and Thanks for the Great Intro

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink: