Hello fellow Droid users!

BuschGardens757

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my Droid today! I LOVE IT! Glad to be on the forums it has helped me alot

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
We were just saying how nice it would be to have an amusement park join :D lol

Welcome to the forums :D

cuskit

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my Droid today! I LOVE IT! Glad to be on the forums it has helped me alot

BG757, Welcome to the Forums! While I've never been to Busch Gardens, my sister has numerous times and will someday drag me down! ;) I hear it's beautiful.. :)

Happy to see you loving your new Droid! I've had mine since November, and have never regretted for a moment buying it. If nothing else - it put me into these forums, and I've been having a blast ever since - the guys (and girls) are a terrific bunch of characters. You'll find knowledge, experience, tips, advice, shortcuts, sources of awesome information, as well as a lot of humor and great camaraderie! So, hang out for a bit and don't hesitate to ask a zillion questions. Somebody here will always have the right answer! :) mikey

OP
B

BuschGardens757

Reaction score
Busch Gardens is amazing the one in va at least never been to the other one... and yes it is very helpful here everytime I google a question it brings me here