Hello everyone.

///Merlin\\\

Reaction score
I have been reading the site for awhile now, and have found lots of handy info. I've had some Linux interaction courtesy of ubuntu with compiz. I am little tech savvy. But still have a LOT to learn. Thanks for any help ya'll can help me with. One of these days I might be able to help someone myself. I'm from Tennessee. You could probably tell by my accent. (laughing to myself). Thanks again to everyone involved in helping to make my Droid become stronger, faster........

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Merlin! i really like the way you made your name lol i should have made mine: +*~+*~+*~+*~+*--Corinacakes+*~+*~+*~+*~+*-- lol

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have been reading the site for awhile now, and have found lots of handy info. I've had some Linux interaction courtesy of ubuntu with compiz. I am little tech savvy. But still have a LOT to learn. Thanks for any help ya'll can help me with. One of these days I might be able to help someone myself. I'm from Tennessee. You could probably tell by my accent. (laughing to myself). Thanks again to everyone involved in helping to make my Droid become stronger, faster........

Welcome to the forum, ///Merlin\\\! We're glad that you've decided to join us!

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome to the addiction. Make sure you're comfortable, you're going to be here a while.

\m/
cool2.gif
\m/