Hello everyone.

destroy

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Nick. I got this thing a month or so ago and its been an obsession ever since. I'm not rooting it because I'm a fan of the stock setup and I'm not installing a home editor because I really don't need more than 3 screens. I wish I could change the look of the drawer tho. Tell me what you think about how it looks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Nice set up thanks for giving us a look.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! This forum and the Droid are very addictive. Nice job on the customization.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Nick. I got this thing a month or so ago and its been an obsession ever since. I'm not rooting it because I'm a fan of the stock setup and I'm not installing a home editor because I really don't need more than 3 screens. I wish I could change the look of the drawer tho. Tell me what you think about how it looks.

Welcome, Nick! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! (And it looks as though you could teach all of us stock folks a thing or two about customization!) Enjoy yourself!

:welcome: