Hello Everyone!

Jenjen321

Reaction score
Ok, so I bought this phone back in December, so I'm not that new. I found this website a while ago when my friend was showing me different roms. I'll give those a shot later. Ok, a little something about myself....

*I was born in GA, raised in CA, currently living NY.... maybe moving to RI in a couple of months ;D
*I enjoy playing with linux. My favorite distro is Kubuntu. I'm no programmer though! I'm just a tweaker.
*I'm an entry level worker
*The last time I had a cell phone was 5 years ago, and this is my first smart phone. So far, I don't know how I survived without it.
*I'm a casual video gamer. for right now, I like FPS and RTS games.
*My other hobbies are creative stuff. I like to draw and web design.

I recently bought one of those invisishield and the zaggskin. To be honest, I'm not a fan at all. I like the skin, but the texture is just weird. Especially on the edges of those stickers. A little disappointed that it doesn't cover the edges of the phone.
Also, the invisishield. Okay, call me a dummy, I don't care. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Probably wasn't a good idea to apply it during my monthly rage. When I *finally* successfully put it on my screen, I later saw piece of dust and a strand of kitty hair. I peeled it out, cleaned it and tried it again and I ended up attracting more fuzz. UGH! Ok, FYI I wasn't applying these with my cat nearby. lol.

here's my phone!
24007_359890749594_526234594_4755004_8014108_n.jpg
24007_359890774594_526234594_4755005_2803648_n.jpg

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Sounds like you already got a lot of experience with your Droid, happy to have you on board.:)