Hello Droidophiles!

b4ux1t3

Reaction score
:beer2: dancedroid Hello everyone! dancedroid :beer2:

About me:
I am 21 years old, and am currently working toward a bachelor's in law. I have an extensive working knowledge of computer systems, as I was formerly a computer science major. I have been using my Motorola Droid 2 since the week after it was released, and have been loving it to pieces ever since.

I write for my college's newspaper, as a science and technology columnist. I also keep two personal blogs, both of which are entirely open for public viewing if anyone is interested.

I always try to remain as objective as I can, even with my obvious Google fanboy-ness. I enjoy arguing, debating, and generally conversing with other people, and I am often mistaken for a troll. I am not. If I ask what seems to be a sarcastic question, it is simply meant to make a point, not to embarrass.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I figure this is a good place to ask this question, as I can't find an answer anywhere else on the site (or on the internet, for that matter): What exactly does "tappin' and a talkin'" mean? I... assume it means writing a post while talking on speakerphone with somebody, but something tells me I'm wrong.

Last edited:

tb110895

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! Enjoy your stay!
"Tapin' and a talkin'" is the signature to a reply from the app tapatalk.
You weren't even close lol, but good guess!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Hope you enjoy it here.

I always thought "Tappin and Talkin" meant "tappin = typing" and "talkin = messaging/email/etc."

Anyway, good to have you here and I would love to take a look at your blogs.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh, and don't call me a Droidophile!! I'm a Droidian!! And do not confuse me with those socially repugnant Androidians!! :)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! sounds like i have some competition for the "sarcasm" title - i'm still reigning champ, tho. ;) jump in and join in the fun!!

it took me a while to figure out the Tapatalk thing, too. if you look in the market, you can find the DroidForums.net app (from Tapatalk), as well as the Android.net app (our sister site) for free. they are a must-have! :)

OP
b4ux1t3

b4ux1t3

Reaction score
I found the app, thanks! Thanks also for the warm welcome.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App