Hello and Thanks to Cerial Killer and Hook Bill

Ghost Rider

Reaction score
I have been reading this forum for several months and decided it was time to put my two cents out there because I have received such great info from here. I have a family of five and we all have Motorola Droids. My wife and I just upgraded our Droid 1 to the Droid X and we love them. Thanks to Cerial Killer and Hook Bill I was able to update three of my droid 1's to the leaked OTA Froyo update ( my daughter an wife were afraid to have me update theirs so they waited for the update to come naturally). Anyway thanks for the great info I will be checking daily for tips and news.

Thanks Ghost Rider

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Ghost Rider, thanks for checking in. CK and Hook are good guys and will be glad to know they were a big help to you. Hope you all enjoy your phones!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ghost Rider, Welcome to the Droid Forums. I'm glad that we were able to help. That's why all of us are here and what makes the Forum very special. Glad to have you as a member. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, we are glad that you have found so much information here and look forward to your imput :)