Hello All!

WIDDA

Reaction score
Thought I'd say hi and "get my feet wet." I'm a newbie to the Android phone with the DROID3. So far I'm very happy with it - not that I haven't had my moments of "WTH is up with that?" I'm a grandmother with five granddaughters, and three grandsons. I love to bake & reading is my other love - when I'm not busy with the babes. :biggrin: I live in Central Virginia. I enjoy photography and would love it if someone could tell me how to save an edited picture on the DROID3! I keep getting a message that it's an invalid file name? I have tried different combinations and no luck... It's driving me nuts not to be able to save my pictures after I've edited them. Now I'm sending them to my laptop and editing them with my Canon software - it takes longer. At least I can do it. But I don't like defeat ... Anyone?

Nice to be here - I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Carol

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome aboard Carol, good to have you with us! :biggrin:

What app are you using to edit your images?

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello, welcome & Congrats!

~it's not just a phone~

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Carol!! DancingNexus

OP
WIDDA

WIDDA

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Carol, good to have you with us! :biggrin:

What app are you using to edit your images?

Hi Wicked. Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize I needed an app for editing. Thank you forthe enlightenment. Any recommendations? I will be looking and reading for camera apps but shall most certainly be taking member recommendations seriously for y'all have used them. Thanks again for your reply - and for the help you've given already.
Carol