Hello all.

rlfitz

Reaction score
My names Rich. I just signed up and wanted to say hello. I just switched from the LG dare to the motorola A855 Droid. Its quite an amazing phone so far. This is my first real smartphone. I dont think the dare counts as a smartphone. Everyday I am figuring out more about what the phone is really capable of. I signed up to learn more from you guys on here being that I am not the most tech/computer savy. look forward to talking to you all.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My names Rich. I just signed up and wanted to say hello. I just switched from the LG dare to the motorola A855 Droid. Its quite an amazing phone so far. This is my first real smartphone. I dont think the dare counts as a smartphone. Everyday I am figuring out more about what the phone is really capable of. I signed up to learn more from you guys on here being that I am not the most tech/computer savy. look forward to talking to you all.

I don't know if the dare was a smart phone or not. Doesn't matter, if this is your first smart phone then you picked a great one.:welcome: