Helix Launcher 2 Question

samiusmc

Reaction score
I searched but couldn't find an answer on this. When I switch my home screen from portrait to landscape, there is a lag. After I switch, it takes a few seconds before I'm able to open the 3D app launcher. This is true no matter what speed I'm overclocking at. I'm using BB v.09. Is this happening to everyone? Is there anyway to resolve this? Thank you in advance.

bacalao

Reaction score
The 3-D app drawers and launchers that are from 2.1 are known to be a bit buggy.

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Thank you. I figured out how to turn off the auto-rotation and just shut it off. Runs perfect now. For anyone else wanting to do so, go to home screen, menu, configure and un-check auto-rotate.

M

Matth3w

Do you use the app drawer a lot? Personally I NEVER open my app drawer. All of my apps are contained within Apps Organizer folders.

If you're like me, just use the original helix launcher and it will be plenty fast. Been using it for about three days now with not a single issue.

darreno1

Reaction score
Yeah there a little lag after the rotation but it's nothing I can't get used to. At least it's not crashing like some of the other versions.

wolf

Reaction score
How do I go about changing launchers? I remember the popup saying how to change it when I selected HelixLauncher2...but just dont remember what it said..

Thanks!

Daver

Reaction score
I'm going to add my helix related question to this thread...Is there a way to set the number of screens. The one I loaded during the install of Adamz SG only has 3 and I'd like 5 lol.

jaydee6385

Reaction score
On mine it's settings then configure and it's the first option on the top. Screen size option I beleive.
I just got regular helx though. Dunno if that helps.

Daver

Reaction score
I thought of doing that, but its not listed in my app drawer. It's in manage apps but there's no settings option :(

solorca

Reaction score
I thought of doing that, but its not listed in my app drawer. It's in manage apps but there's no settings option :(

Hit the physical menu button on the phone (second icon from the left) and choose Configure. It's the top option.