Headphones for Droid X

Chris Stewart

Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent set of headphones for my Droid X. I'd like to have the functionality that the included iPhone headphones have, such as volume control and a microphone for calls. Any suggestions?

paragonalley

Reaction score
I'm using a set of Motorola S805's with mine...They're a bit big for everyday use though.

ninjabox

Reaction score
A good pair of regular heads phone's are skullcandy. I love them, they have excellent sound quality. I wonder if they have one's for a phone, I'm gonna have to go check their site.

aznxjz

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of skull candies that came with a mic online and will be recieving them today. I'll let you know how they sound.

Do you know which model you bought? Also, from where and how much?

Thanks

marvelous7325

Reaction score
I tried using my iphone headset with mix and the mix doesn't work. I searched google and some people have the same problem while others don't. I made sure it's plugged in all the way, but nothing. I hope there's a remedy that involves me saving money. Thanks in advance

FunkUSMCRet

Reaction score
I have a bluetooth headset (one of the little gadgets that some dorks wear in their ears all the time. However, I have found the bose headset to be AWESOME (Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset - Bose Headsets and Headphones). It's the BEST sound quality of any headset available and people can hear me perfectly and I them. It's basically the same as carrying around your ipod with your earbuds in.... but only better as you can use it to talk on the phone as well.

hedbutter

Reaction score
They were Skullcandy smoking buys stereo headset. And they are 30 from verizon but I get a25% discount. So far sound and mic quality is awesome, no volume control though

aznxjz

Reaction score
I bought the SkullCandy Full Metal Jacket (not sure if 09 or 10) from Amazon for ~$40. Should receive them tomorrow. Was going to buy the cheaper "Ink'd" earbuds, but saw some negative reviews on mic quality.

quacker

Reaction score
i have a skullcandy set from verizon. has anyone been able to get it to control the tracks, like pause or next track? every time i hit the button it goes to voice dial. also, once the screen locks the button no longer does anything.

aznxjz

Reaction score
Tried the Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), which is $40 on amazon. Mic quality is almost as good as if I was using the handset. Button on the mic turns music on and off, or mute/unmute when in a call. Headphones are 11mm and sound better than the iphone earbuds I was previously using (sorry, I have no other point of comparison)

soba1

Reaction score
A good pair of regular heads phone's are skullcandy. I love them, they have excellent sound quality. I wonder if they have one's for a phone, I'm gonna have to go check their site.

I have the bose in ear. I hear skull candy is just as good for a lot less

bamfsig45

Reaction score
They were 100.00 at BB but I bought the Jabra Halo bluetooth headphones just the other day and I think they work great.

They replace a pair of Moto S305's that stop turning on.