Hdmi

rcglider

Reaction score
ok so there's no HDMI. I'm wondering then if Real HDMI from the Market would work? Or is there a way to enable it?

chrisnimon

Reaction score
ok so there's no HDMI. I'm wondering then if Real HDMI from the Market would work? Or is there a way to enable it?

I bought Real HDMI and it does not appear to work with this rom (or any rom from what i've seen) :( SO for now, when I want to use it I flash back to stock rooted to use. Hope they find a fix soon, I'm far to impatient to wait 5 minutes for phone to reboot lol.

Ty0294

Reaction score
HDMI not working is an AOSP DX problem. All blurless roms have this problem. The rom i know off the top of my head that does have HDMI working is DS4.2 Blurless (Which tbh is not really blurless, it's a bit less blur but still quite blurry, or was for me)

plenoz

Reaction score

I bought Real HDMI and it does not appear to work with this rom (or any rom from what i've seen) :( SO for now, when I want to use it I flash back to stock rooted to use. Hope they find a fix soon, I'm far to impatient to wait 5 minutes for phone to reboot lol.

hi could you share how to rollback to stock rom ?
and where i can get stock rom for droidx ?

thanks before

chrisnimon

Reaction score
I Always keep 2 stock backups, 1 rooted and 1 rooted/themed. I just restore through Rom Manager (or nandroid). I've only had the DX a couple weeks so I dont know if there are any stock roms available. I suppose you could always back up your apps/launcher settings/etc and do a factory reset. Let it sync then reload what ever it failed to reload. (gotta love Froyo :)

Last edited: