has anyone found or made a decent equalizer for the Droid?

gtudor1982

Reaction score
Has ANYONE found and/or made a decent equalizer app for the Droid yet? I keep looking on the market and still nothing, and it's probably the one thing I dislike the most about my phone. It'd be my favorite piece of hardware of all time if someone could just make the music sound better than it does on the AWFUL stock music app...

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
Has ANYONE found and/or made a decent equalizer app for the Droid yet? I keep looking on the market and still nothing, and it's probably the one thing I dislike the most about my phone. It'd be my favorite piece of hardware of all time if someone could just make the music sound better than it does on the AWFUL stock music app...

THIS.

I am in the same boat. Really want this. Music sounds too bland without an equalizer...

DroidFan291

Reaction score
Astro Player (beta) has an EQ.
The player itself is fairly ugly and there is still work to be done on it, but the EQ does work. Some comments in the market say otherwise, but I think they forgot to click the little check that says "enable EQ"

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you search this forum for equalizers there is a thread called "Audio Player WithEQ Platinum" and there is an attached .zip file, but I would like to know if it has been tested to work with the stock music player on the Droid or if I have to use some third party music player. I asked some questions and hopefully I will get some answers!

Everyday on my phone it's something new