Has anyone been able to buy the D3 in store?

ocbooger

Reaction score
Called a couple local stores and they acted like I was speaking a different language.

Bamf sense 3.0 RC4 with MR2 radio

TDevilsG

Reaction score
Called a couple local stores and they acted like I was speaking a different language.

lol that is awful. I think it depends on the store's location and general popularity. For example, the one in New Jersey isn't going to get some of the accessories for another week or so, but the one in New York (off 42nd street and 5th ave) will have the phone available and accessories as well today. Worst comes to worst and you tried enough places, go ahead and order it through Verizon's website. You can get it within two days for free or for an extra 10-15 bucks get it shipped one day.

daonesock

Reaction score
I'm in Albany, NY and I went into a store yesterday to get it and they told me they had them but couldnt sell them till tomorrow (Today 7/14) .. So im going to pick mine up now.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I'm in Albany, NY and I went into a store yesterday to get it and they told me they had them but couldnt sell them till tomorrow (Today 7/14) .. So im going to pick mine up now.

Well yeah they went on sale today in store not yesterday :) hopefully ill be able to get mine after work, lady said they should have enough. get out at 3

OP
ocbooger

ocbooger

Reaction score
I work at a mall and figured the Verizon store here would have it. Corporate store down the street doesn't have it either. Don't really want to order it online, guess I'll wait it out.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Something is weird. I did get mine in store today, but no one there seemed to know it was supposed to be out today. Been playing and getting it setup for about 3 hrs. Big improvement over the D1!!!

end of line...

OP
ocbooger

ocbooger

Reaction score
It's not for me so not really a big deal. Wife has a BB that I've been trying to get her to upgrade for almost a year. She insists on a physical keyboard.

Heelfan71

Reaction score
store by me had them but you wouldn't know it. No signs or ads, no accessories laid out either. I had to ask if they had accessories and they had a few in the back. :icon_eek:

Reaction score
Picked up mine this morning (Lawrenceville, NJ). They only had two gel covers (Black and Blue) and the extended battery. Didn't see any signs out, they only had one tester phone out to play with and it was at 5% battery. :D

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Relatively speaking, it seems like they didn't play up the release as much as I expected, compared to other phones. Must be because of the no LTE or something.

OP
ocbooger

ocbooger

Reaction score
Found a store that has them in stock... Have to swing by there after work. It is kind of weird that they haven't promoted it at all really.

TDevilsG

Reaction score
Just stopped by the Verizon store at 42nd and 5th. Picked up a new screen protector, case, and extended battery for $50 bucks with my 25% off discount. Not bad at all. Anyway, I saw three other people pick up the actual phone itself when I was there. So I guess its selling a lot better than I originally expected it to with the lack of marketing.

Big D

Reaction score
You could gently lull a baby to sleep in the store in Rochester, NY today @ noon.