Handcent

YaZmEen1116

Reaction score
How can u text groups on the handcent sms?I try and can't figure it out and how many pepole can u send a text to is it 10 people?

How can u text groups on the handcent sms?I try and can't figure it out and how many pepole can u send a text to is it 10 people?

To the right of the address bar is a "+" button. Click that. It brings up a list of your contacts with a check box in front of each name. Place checks in the checkboxes of the contacts you would like to receive the message. I don't know if there is a limit on recipients, as I haven't tried to text more than 2 recipients simultaneously.

I know how to do that but i want to hit a group and send it to 10 people without puting check marks on the contacts.The eris you don't have to put check marks just pick a group.

Hit "plus" button brings up contacts, look at top will have tab for contacts, group, and recent. Hit group, pick your group and tada.

i've had a problem with this app, the notification at the top stays there even if i click it and it wont open the the text does anyone else have this problem?

i've had a problem with this app, the notification at the top stays there even if i click it and it wont open the the text does anyone else have this problem?

Not having that problem here...

I know how to do that but i want to hit a group and send it to 10 people without puting check marks on the contacts.The eris you don't have to put check marks just pick a group.

Do you have them marked as being part of a group?

Easiest way I found was to log onto Gmail via the PC and add the groups in my contact list...

Back