Handcent

YaZmEen1116

Reaction score
How can u text groups on the handcent sms?I try and can't figure it out and how many pepole can u send a text to is it 10 people?

griz8791

Reaction score
How can u text groups on the handcent sms?I try and can't figure it out and how many pepole can u send a text to is it 10 people?

To the right of the address bar is a "+" button. Click that. It brings up a list of your contacts with a check box in front of each name. Place checks in the checkboxes of the contacts you would like to receive the message. I don't know if there is a limit on recipients, as I haven't tried to text more than 2 recipients simultaneously.

OP
Y

YaZmEen1116

Reaction score
I know how to do that but i want to hit a group and send it to 10 people without puting check marks on the contacts.The eris you don't have to put check marks just pick a group.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hit "plus" button brings up contacts, look at top will have tab for contacts, group, and recent. Hit group, pick your group and tada.

shadow_fate

Reaction score
i've had a problem with this app, the notification at the top stays there even if i click it and it wont open the the text does anyone else have this problem?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
i've had a problem with this app, the notification at the top stays there even if i click it and it wont open the the text does anyone else have this problem?

Not having that problem here...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I know how to do that but i want to hit a group and send it to 10 people without puting check marks on the contacts.The eris you don't have to put check marks just pick a group.

Do you have them marked as being part of a group?

Easiest way I found was to log onto Gmail via the PC and add the groups in my contact list...