Handcent Problem

joncosta

Reaction score
Ok so I've tried to use handcent and everything goes well until I try to reply to a person. For the first uses of handcent I am able to reply to whomever I'm texting. Now, all of a sudden when I try to reply to someone it says that there is no available recipients and that I have to add someone. It is annoying because I have to start a new message all over again in order for handcent to continue with the text message. Does anyone else have the same problem or know a fix for this issue?

M

Matth3w

I don't use Handcent anymore (I thought it was too slow and buggy) but even when I did, I didn't have this problem ever. Can you uninstall Handcent and try ChompSMS (free) and see if that works with no issue?

If they both have issues then maybe it is a problem with the settings or the phone itself, and not he other program.

rkeller62

Reaction score
Ok so I've tried to use handcent and everything goes well until I try to reply to a person. For the first uses of handcent I am able to reply to whomever I'm texting. Now, all of a sudden when I try to reply to someone it says that there is no available recipients and that I have to add someone. It is annoying because I have to start a new message all over again in order for handcent to continue with the text message. Does anyone else have the same problem or know a fix for this issue?

Sorry, I have not had this, or any issue, with Handcent. It was one of the first apps I downloaded after getting my phone in early December and I have never had any issues with it.

allikanbe

Reaction score
Mine also works great. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?