Halo Vs. Call Of Duty!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Halo is an amazing game I was at the release night for both Reach and 3. It set the standard for FPS games. COD is also an amazing game as well, by far my favorite realistic FPS even though some like BFBC which I enjoyed as well. All in all I have played more halo only because I've had it longer. IMO Cod4 is the best cod game and yes I have played them all starting with 4.
For me I am tied I like both equally for different reasons. Getting a little tired of black ops at the moment.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yea i didnt wanna say that was thinking to myself tho he isnt a true gamer. which explains lack of gameplay ability needing to win by camp killing and whatnot i would rather run around and pwn then sit in one spot hiding..

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
Halo is an amazing game I was at the release night for both Reach and 3. It set the standard for FPS games. COD is also an amazing game as well, by far my favorite realistic FPS even though some like BFBC which I enjoyed as well. All in all I have played more halo only because I've had it longer. IMO Cod4 is the best cod game and yes I have played them all starting with 4.
For me I am tied I like both equally for different reasons. Getting a little tired of black ops at the moment.

I've own evey single COD game that ever came out..but it has to CoD4 that I find myself playing more and more....never liked Halo...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

that right there is why i got my wii firstperson shooters are boring fighting games get boring. (even tho at anytime am ready to play killer instinct or tekken series games) the realism i am getting from tony hawk and tiger woods and just about any racing game on the wii..

<~~~really dont get into console gaming but wii has a distinct realism that made gaming fun again and cod black ops on wii is hard but fun the true aim and all