Diordna

Reaction score
I like these close minded debates.

Whats better for you and why?

Halo side:

More skill

COD side:

More realistic

For me I'm a Halo person but I'm not a close minded fanboy, I think a little realistic one shot fast paced war-like atmosphere that COD provides is real nice too. Depends on the mood. But jet packs and shields and plasma grenades are good eatin.

But sometimes having that realism is nice to play though, but campers their are a hell lot worse and more effective on COD which is annoying.

But it's not about me, it's about you.

Both great games, both have flaws and improvements.

flash24

Reaction score
I love both games, I am now back to Halo Reach after reaching level 50 on Black Ops though.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Halo Franchise is the reason I bought an Xbox. COD is another reason I still play the Xbox... I agree with above that they both have flaws and benefiets. I personally love being able to just run and blast in Halo, but in COD I go with more strategy due to the campers.. Depends on the mood I am in. Both series are the only two games I go to midnight launches for and really the only games I buy. Sure once in a while a good raceing game, and crackdown was fun, but Halo and COD keep me interested no matter how long they have been out... :icon_ banana:

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Yeah I like em both, Halo's story alone goes pretty dang deep, especially with several books written on it and the animated cartoon about the origins and stuff.

vatothe0

Reaction score
Bad company 2. At least on pc. BlOps is a trainwreck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

msmooth17

Reaction score
Call of duty its for real believe the hype !!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

doctordoctor

Reaction score
COD! way more fun seeing it is realistic. I hate Black ops though! it is as bad as World at War. Played MW2 for the first time again last night.... I will never touch black ops again it is a HUGE let down....

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarface9609

Reaction score
DUTY FOR SURE! on my 6th prestige already, this is the best cod game in my opinion, I think its the fairest on to....jusssayin

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

pyro6128

Reaction score
I'm curious, those of you that say black ops is bad relative to the other COD games, why do you feel this way? I have black ops and MW2 and don't really see BO as being worse than it.

VilleMatic

Reaction score
COD because I never played Halo. I've heard good things about both games but COD is a Juggernaut first person shooter game making over a billion.

VilleMatic

Reaction score
I'm curious, those of you that say black ops is bad relative to the other COD games, why do you feel this way? I have black ops and MW2 and don't really see BO as being worse than it.
I've played both games and like them both. I think most people who dislike Black ops because of the developers Treyarch. I guess they have a reputation of making horrible decision when making past COD games.

Blabomb

Reaction score
I've played both. They are better in different ways. I believe the online play of COD blows HALO out of the water. I mean overshields, jetpacks, and plasma grenades just aren't appealing to me. HALO's campaign however, can't be beat. It is so detailed and has such a rich story. I enjoyed HALO's campaign but I probably won't ever play it again. COD online 4 L!F3 :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Halo wins as my favorite hands down. There is no first person shooter campaign like it.
Online play is fun in my book too.

COD is a great game too but as mentioned, campers and what not can make the online play more aggravating then enjoyable.

both games have great aspects and their faults... but I'll play either one any day :)