hairman5

hairman5

Reaction score
thats my usernam! Cause I'm a stylist,colorist,ect... I had a Blackberry storm 1 the day it was released . Well it was stolen from an ihop now i have the motorola droid love it and trying to figure out whatever & everything i can do with it . debating on rooting it already have 2.1 update and getting a little confused on all the things im reading . So hear i am trying to learn the pros and cons of rooting which im really about ready to do so any help would be appriciated . thank all and hope everyone gets what they want :)

droidman101

Reaction score
thats my usernam! Cause I'm a stylist,colorist,ect... I had a Blackberry storm 1 the day it was released . Well it was stolen from an ihop now i have the motorola droid love it and trying to figure out whatever & everything i can do with it . debating on rooting it already have 2.1 update and getting a little confused on all the things im reading . So hear i am trying to learn the pros and cons of rooting which im really about ready to do so any help would be appriciated . thank all and hope everyone gets what they want :)
Hello hariman, you are doing the right thing on reading before rooting(surprisingly, not many people do that). You will find a great community here. dancedroid

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, hairman5! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! I'd recommend learning the ins and outs of the stock model before jumping into rooting just yet, but it's just a suggestion. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome hairman, I'm married to hairwoman :D

Definitely read up and when you think you're ready, read 'em again. Only way to ensure a smooth transition on whatever you take on.