Gym Armband?

showtime2k

Reaction score
Anyone seen any gym armband holders for the Droid yet? I use my droid as my MP3 player at the gym and wouldn't mind having one of those nice armbands to slide it in.

markmicallef

Reaction score
Amazon-Droid By Motorola Workout Exercise Armband Carrying Case with Armband

31P6iqjA2DL._SS400_.jpg

OP
S

showtime2k

Reaction score
Nice, but thats an LG phone....not sure if that one will fit the Droid well.

delaen

Reaction score

silverx10

Reaction score

Actually, I just got mine in the mail. I'll be honest: it's not an exact fit by any stretch of the imagination. It does obscure the sides of the screen, and the top does stick out of the armband.

BUT.

It's a very snug fit, and I doubt it's gonna go bouncing out. What's more, pair it with these Bluetooth headphones (which I also got today), and you've got yourself a very cheap and excellent setup for running.

Newegg.com - MOTOROLA S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Bulk Package - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories

locnlovely

Reaction score
I just purchased the S305 headphones today.

Actually, I am listening to Pandora through them as I type this message!

I have yet to try them at the gym, but that is the reason why I got them.

So far, they are really comfortable, and I wear glasses.

Bad Kermit

Reaction score

Actually, I just got mine in the mail. I'll be honest: it's not an exact fit by any stretch of the imagination. It does obscure the sides of the screen, and the top does stick out of the armband.

BUT.

It's a very snug fit, and I doubt it's gonna go bouncing out. What's more, pair it with these Bluetooth headphones (which I also got today), and you've got yourself a very cheap and excellent setup for running.

Newegg.com - MOTOROLA S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Bulk Package - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories

Yeah, this thing was clearly not designed for the Droid. I'm trying to send mine back, but the company (of course) apparently doesn't have a simple return policy. I should have known it was going to be garbage due to the fact that they spelled "protector" wrong in the product description. It has a very "scam" feel to it.

skidemn

Reaction score
I'm using this one for now. Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS and More (Fits iPhone 3G / 2G / 1G, Blackberry Bold / Curve / Storm, Palm Pre and many more): Electronics
51T03M9zxuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I thought I would test it out to see if it is something we would want to carry but I'm still on the fence about it and whether we should stock them. The build quality is good but it doesn't fit exactly right since it is made for iPhone. It has a cord holder which is nice, and if I used it without the case on my Droid I'm guessing it would fit much better. One thing that is nice, is that it holds the phone on the outside of the band so it doesn't dig into your arm like other brands. All-in-all it's not bad, but for someone picky they may be disappointed.

lalibert

Reaction score
I picked up the Belkin Dualfit and until they make one specifically for the Droid your not going to find a better one. It is very snug but you can still see the entire screen and the touch screen works perfectly. Plus the armband is one of the more comfortable ones out there.

Yanks33Jets

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any that aren't snug? I keep my Droid in a plastic case and would like an armband that fits with the case on.

pdoxsey

Reaction score
I'm looking for one to fit my Droid and the body glove case it's in. Haven't found anything yet.