Gummy Rom Is Back! Nexus 7 and Other Devices.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

Many of you know developer "kejar31". I first learned of him back in the Droid X days when I ran the Liberty rom. The Liberty rom was the only rom with crazy customization options. There was really nothing like it when it was released. A few years later and Justin is still cranking out Roms. The Gummy rom was the rebirth of the Kejar31 rom series. Gummy took a long hiatus, but is now back for several devices. I ran it for a week or so on my Galaxy S4. This is an AOSP style rom. Kejar has also released this rom for the New Nexus 7. If you love optimized AOSP that is fast and reliable, plus tons of customization options this may be the rom for you.

Gummy Download For Nexus 7

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
WHOA!!! Gummy is back! I'd go back and forth with his DroidX ROM and Liberty. A lot of quality work was done by him on the DroidX. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lets not forget the other teammates who have helped bring this ROM back from the dead! Especially the new primary developer Cphelps76 who has worked on this just as much as myself to get where we are as if now!

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Still love my gummy t shirt

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4