GTA: Chinatown Wars for Droid

lDemon

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel the same way i do about that they should add Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars to the marketplace. Because its already on the iPhone, and i personally think the droid/nexus one are iphone killers and we should have all that they have plus more. :icon_evil:

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
would be very cool. our phone is capable to do so. but the most devs just porting crap to our nice android. good devs like the exzeus or polarbit devs are rare. but i still have little hope that gameloft brings their lazy asses up and give us some good games.

OP
lDemon

lDemon

Reaction score
Its frustrating because I'd be willing to pay 20bucks for it even though its only 10 on the iPhone. That game would be amazing on the Droid. We should start a petition lol

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
it would need to be rewritten. it'll probably be way too expensive to port, i doubt that Rockstar Games would break even...

choklitcow

Reaction score
It's not them ignoring the market as much as companies will need to wait for the new quarterly numbers to come out before the higher android os' make a dent in their minds/wallets.

It will take a lot for android to receive more than just ports (hell, i'd be happy with only ports). Taking a quick glimpse as to how the past two generations of console wars have functioned will give a pretty accurate snapshot of the mobile market for this generation.