GRRRR...Wirefly...trying to lose a customer here

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Got my wife a Droid 4 on Thanksgiving from Wirefly. It was $1 and she wants a physical keyboard and needs her D2G replaced badly. I got my DX2 the day it came out from Wirefly and had no problems with them for that device so I wasn't hesitant at all to go through them again.

But now...their customer service is beyond terrible.

Tried to activate it last Wednesday and it said there was no SIM card, blah blah blah. Well, there is one and I quadruple checked to make sure I put it in correctly though I'm quite confident I know how to see a diagram and insert a card into an electronic device.

I emailed on Wednesday and got the auto reply that it was received and their goal was to respond in 24 hours. Well, 92 hours later with no response I emailed again and I got another auto reply saying it was being forwarded to the desk of [name].

So it's been another 72 hours, and a week now since trying to originally activate our brand new D4 paper weight, and absolutely nothing from Wirefly. I think the SIM card we got is bad and would love to get the ball rolling to get another one.

I did search this forum, of course, and the same did happen to someone else with the D4 and that person slid the SIM card slightly to the left and got it to work but it didn't for me.

What in the world does someone who is a repeat customer with Wirefly have to do to get some help????

Anyone here on the forum connected with Wirefly?

I haven't called but also don't want to on hold forever. Plus I'm not happy about the situation and talking to someone at Wirefly might not be the best idea.

:angry:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yea, SIM cards are free. Try that first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
eebvending

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Thanks. Wasn't sure if a store would help since I got the phone through Wirefly.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Shouldn't matter. All they need to know is that you need a SIM card.

Wirefly

Reaction score
PM me your order number. I will be happy to help you. I am sorry you have not heard from anyone. I will be sure to look into that as well. You are correct, lack of response is inexcuseable and I do apologize for that.