Grooveshark - PROBLEMS!!!!

poooookah78

Reaction score
I have a VIP account with grooveshark and I LOOOOVE this app.

I tried downloading this app after rooting BB v.04 (got a replacement droid and I'd previously run on this same ROM and had grooveshark running w/ no problems).

Well, I can't download it from the market. I go to grooveshark in the market and click on it and a button at the bottom says "cancel download". There is nothing being downloaded. I have tried to find it in applications (through settings to delete) but it's not there.

Any ideas?!?!

THANKS!!!!

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

I tried downloading this app after rooting BB v.04 (got a replacement droid and I'd previously run on this same ROM and had grooveshark running w/ no problems).

Well, I can't download it from the market. I go to grooveshark in the market and click on it and a button at the bottom says "cancel download". There is nothing being downloaded. I have tried to find it in applications (through settings to delete) but it's not there.

Any ideas?!?!

THANKS!!!!

Try clicking on cancel download, and than reboot the phone and try to install it again.

OP
P

poooookah78

Reaction score

Any ideas?!?!

THANKS!!!!

Try clicking on cancel download, and than reboot the phone and try to install it again.

Tried that....

I don't want to do a full factory reset or wipe, but that might be what I have to do.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

Any ideas?!?!

THANKS!!!!

Tried that....

I don't want to do a full factory reset or wipe, but that might be what I have to do.

did you save your last rom state? maybe try just saving the current state, and reverting back to an older one, are you able to install any apps?