Greetings from the Dega-Ba system.

Outflank

Reaction score
How's it going everyone. Hang in their big brother NYC...L.A.'s got your back. Like many of you, I have been experiencing frequent and consistent issues of various nature in the Gingerbread version. Ranging from the notorious 4G data drop, to the sudden and slightly mysterious inability of the GPS to find the satellites in under 5 minutes. I nearly terminated my service recently(by pawning the account off to someone interested in the grandfathered unlimited data plan) because of these two particular issues. I typically enjoy troubleshooting and diagnosing troublesome situations, however not in the case that I'm paying someone else $105 to make sure I don't have to do so.
Lo and behold, I finally install ICS last night. I must say, I do like the new layout. I am actually OK with the 'tap to unlock' screen. To each their own in aesthetics, I guess. Been test driving it for only about 4 hours, so far(knock on every piece of wood in the house) so good with the 4G. As of 2 minutes ago the GPS went back to its dysfunctional ways.
Well, like USC(unfortunately), I've managed not to kick this thing through the uprights as of yet. Let's see what the night brings. Cheers all.
G
Los Angeles, CA

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I hope you can get everything figured out and working in no time!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on ICS!