Greetings and Salutaions

Holeyinkednic

Reaction score
I just picked up my Moto Droid Saturday morning and I am loving it so far. I am coming from a Black Berry Curve and I am still getting adjusted to the touch screen.

I want to root this phone and remove the factory installed apps like amazon and visual voice mail and the corp. calender.

I having a hard time understanding the rooting process tho. :icon_evil:

Anyway a little about me

My name is Nic I am 29 years old and I live in Tucson, Az.

Happy Droiding :motdroidvert:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...Do read up on rooting before you attempt it.

mogog

Reaction score
any way that you can have an automatic note at the bottom of all emails indicating that it is sent by phone?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just picked up my Moto Droid Saturday morning and I am loving it so far. I am coming from a Black Berry Curve and I am still getting adjusted to the touch screen.

I want to root this phone and remove the factory installed apps like amazon and visual voice mail and the corp. calender.

Anyway a little about me

Here's a great thread about all this stuff:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ha...android-backups-custom-roms-etc-easy-way.html

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Anyway a little about me

Welcome!

At first, like your, I did not understand the rooting process. So, after reading, reading, and reading some more I rooted. I used the process developed by Matth3W which BayouFlyFisher included in his first reply.

When you make the transition, there will be several experts her that will assist.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Anyway a little about me

Welcome to the forum, Nic! The only thing more addictive than your Droid is this forum - trust me. Nice to have another member representing the great state of Arizona! (Go Cats!)