Green ROMs V1 - VZW_2.4.5 Base

event121

Reaction score
That did the trick! Any other .apks to replace for stuff like that?

This is running AMAZINGLY well.

Funky D

Reaction score
If you like the Blur icons instead of stock (for the browser, calculator, settings, etc), you can just replace the apk from the apps download to get the Blur icon back.

After messing around last night, I figured out a few of the apk functions... probably usefull for the other noobs like me out there :)

FriendFeed.apk: This is the social networking app, required to get Facebook photos on your contacts.

SocialShare.apk: Required for uploading pics from the gallery to Facebook.

BlurHome.apk: Required for most of the Blur widgets (and the Calendar widget).

MotoAtCmdPlugin.apk: Required for the Blur News widget.

Conversations.apk: The Blur threaded messaging app... the one in the apps download was invaded with C3P0; I grabbed an older version and it's working fine so far.

This is my first dive into mods (the D2 is my first android phone)... so far this ROM is working great! Haven't had any FC's.

Does anyone know where all the system wallpapers are located? There are a bunch in Launcher2.apk and none of them are showing up...

Funky D

Reaction score
I had an older version of Conversations.apk from one of AngDroid's older ROMs, but it looks like the version in Clean Blur doesn't have C3P0... I switched to this one and its working fine. The file size is also a tad bigger than the old version, so maybe the newer version is a bit different.

roboots21

Reaction score
I just tried to jump into the ##PROGRAM menu, and the default SPC password (0000) does not work here. What is the password for that for these ROMS? Running Super Clean Pro.

TehOivun

Reaction score
this is a great ROM but i'm having the weirdest problem...i keep getting the same message twice...is this something that can be fixed easily or would i have to restore the phone back to factory?

wcramernc

Reaction score
this is a great ROM but i'm having the weirdest problem...i keep getting the same message twice...is this something that can be fixed easily or would i have to restore the phone back to factory?

What SMS app are you using? I've run into that with either Handcent or Chomp SMS at one point.

TehOivun

Reaction score

What SMS app are you using? I've run into that with either Handcent or Chomp SMS at one point.

stock app...the one that came with supercleanpro

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
So what's the difference between 'Email' and 'D2 Email'.

If I stuff all the StarWarsESB apk's into the system folder will everything function just like an R2D2?

Which apk do I have to load to have a single "messaging icon" that has text, my yahoo, and corporate e-mail icons within it?

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
So all the Star Wars crap is useless...including the R2D2 clock.

I guess what I need is the universal inbox, but now I have two messaging icons.

Still wondering what the difference is between 'Email' and 'D2 Email'. I'll continue playing around with it.

EDIT: I do not need the universal inbox, but rather the messaging icon on the home screen that has all my e-mail accounts within it. Anyway to get that?

Last edited:

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
What .apk lets you resize the widgets on the screen?

I loaded a bunch of .apk's from the apps.zip to get my desired calendar and messaging options, but I seem to be missing one or two.

I got my calendar and messaging widgets on the screen, but I can't resize them nor will the messaging widget do anything if I press on it.

Last edited: