Green ROMs V1 - VZW_2.4.5 Base

wmnomore

Reaction score
No that's a great question. One that Angdroid could answer better, but i believe he was given an incomplete 2.4.5 system dump which he had to patch with 2.4.0 files. The green roms are complete 2.4.5 systems. I'm not sure if we would be able to tell the difference though.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Installed Clean Rom w/ Blur (following instructions exactly) and everything seems to be working well, just one issue.
When an incoming call shows up, the answer and ignore sliders are completely grey, no graphic at all. The ignore slider does not seem to be functional, the answer slider works fine.
Is anyone else seeing this issue?

I am getting the same thing.

Opps that was me trying some new sliders. I will get that fixed shortly. Is this just on the Clean Blur ROM?

I didn't notice it on the SCBSVAPRO rom.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask what some of you will find an elementary question, but can someone tell me the difference between the roms in this thread and the ones that AngDroid (formerly known as Motaboy) has in his other thread "with/without star wars, clean, superclean etc."? I'm a bit confused since it seems at some point both have a clean 2.4.5 ROM.

thanks

These are the current releases, use the ROMs in this thread.

The ROMs differences are described in the first post...if you can clarify what you don't understand about those descriptions that would help.

patchm00

Reaction score
Sorry to ask what some of you will find an elementary question, but can someone tell me the difference between the roms in this thread and the ones that AngDroid (formerly known as Motaboy) has in his other thread "with/without star wars, clean, superclean etc."? I'm a bit confused since it seems at some point both have a clean 2.4.5 ROM.

thanks

The ROMs differences are described in the first post...if you can clarify what you don't understand about those descriptions that would help.
you and I are miscommunicating today it seems :) I understand the listings in the first post, my question had to do with the difference between the ROMS in this thread AND the ROMS in his other thread (star wars, no starwars, clean etc.).

Now I have to ask myself this very important question. Do I begin to play around with these ROMS (and possibly the Alpha which has peaked my intersest) or take off work and go home and play Medal of Honor which is currently downloading on STEAM. Hmmm, both of course!

plutonium0587

Reaction score
I know AngDroid posted the zip with all of the apk's, but is there a list somewhere that tells what each of them does if we wanted to put some features back. I know some things might require multiple apks but I'm not sure which ones to put back for which features. I would like to put back the social networking so sync facebook with contacts.

EDIT: Nevermind, you can still add facebook contacts in the super clean. I still think it would be cool to have a list somewhere that told what each apk did.

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

thanks

you and I are miscommunicating today it seems :) I understand the listings in the first post, my question had to do with the difference between the ROMS in this thread AND the ROMS in his other thread (star wars, no starwars, clean etc.).

Now I have to ask myself this very important question. Do I begin to play around with these ROMS (and possibly the Alpha which has peaked my intersest) or take off work and go home and play Medal of Honor which is currently downloading on STEAM. Hmmm, both of course!

:)

Yes, there does appear to be a consistency to our crossed wires. At least I did clear up some of the confusion you had on TiBU from other posts. :)

In any case, the key difference is that these were built off a complete, "good" system dump of 2.4.5...the previous ones in the other thread were built off an incomplete 2.4.5 dump that he patched w/2.4.0 files.

So use these ROMs, not the ones in the other thread...he's not going to do any more work on the other ones.

As for your really important question regarding Medal of Honor, that seems too obvious to comment on. ;)

Last edited:
OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Grey bar fix

Slider is now fixed...check first post for fix.

roboots21

Reaction score
So I have been using this ROM now, and I must say it is awesome. I just came across something today though. I cannot send nor can I receive MMS messages. I have had two people tell me they sent me picture messages, and I have not gotten them. I also tried to send two pictures messages, and they would not send. Could this be a problem with the ROM? I never had a problem send MMS until this ROM. Any help or more information needed? It just sits in a sending state, in both stock MMS app and Handcent.

EDIT: Just sent from stock MMS, sent ok .. going to try Handcent again ..

EDIT2: So that was weird .. I did a hard reset battery pull, and all seems to work now after replacing the stock MMS app onto the phone. Oh well lol!

Last edited:

alecp

Reaction score
Contacts

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere, but I have done alot of searching and haven't been able to find a straight answer.

Does this ROM still use the blur contacts app with the blur method of facebook/twitter integration?

I'm considering installing Super Clean if it does, because the contacts is the one thing I absolutely cannot stand on my phone at the moment. If it doesn't, are there any ROMS/hacks that do? If not, does anyone know why not?

Again, sorry if this has been answered already. Just trying to find some answers, I miss how well my contact sync worked on my good ol D1, and want that funcionallity back on my (warranty updated) D2 dancedroid

Coderedpl

Reaction score
Woudl it be possible to have super clean black status bar rom with the icons that came with the blur version instead of the vanilla?

Coderedpl

Reaction score
Last edited:

kdog349

Reaction score
market issue

Im having trouble finding certain apps on the marketplace that are visible under stock ( such as "mobile recovery", "mobile banking" by fire llc). I've had this issue with other roms before, and a market fix was issued by the creator.

Anyone else having this problem / know of a solution?

GibMonkey

Reaction score
I'll add my $0.02. Still have 3PO in my SMS unknowns, nowhere else. Still have grey sliders. This is after applying all fixes. Am I missing something? Reapplied twice just to be sure, will try again today. This is on Clean Blur. Thanks for this Angdroid!