Got my Droid Wed!

ChrisTech

Reaction score
Just got my Droid Wed via customer service and calling in. Anywho, getting it setup still. I noticed when I set the alarm clock, it didn't seem to go off the other day. Thankfully my old Samsung Omnia went off, else I would of been late for work.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am just so annoyed by the alarm clock that I still use the one on my blackberry.. All the options are just so loud! I'm the kind of person that all I need to wake up is a whisper... All the ones on the droid sound like a fire alarm...

sir

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

I haven't looked, but isn't there a way to set the volume of the alarm? Can you use Locale for that?

Also, if you have an alarm set, it should show you on the lock screen the next date/time it will go off. I tend, out of habit, to check that every night before I go to bed.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I dont see how an alarm can be too loud. I believe if loud enough to wake you, its done its job?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha. I've heard alarms that were to loud, but they didn't last that long :)

Welcome to the forum!

OP
C

ChrisTech

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

I haven't looked, but isn't there a way to set the volume of the alarm? Can you use Locale for that?

Also, if you have an alarm set, it should show you on the lock screen the next date/time it will go off. I tend, out of habit, to check that every night before I go to bed.

It does show on the lock screen, however it did not go off. That, and is there a way to set the alarm sound? The default ones are much too quiet.

I get up at 3am in the morning for work, so its kind of a big thing for me to have my alarm go off and loud for that matter.