Got my Droid today!

svttech76

Reaction score
This is my first smartphone so I have been reading a lot of the threads here trying to learn more about this phone.. Got to say this is a great site with lots of good info.

I am starting to get the hang of using this phone now and it's great blows my old phone ( voyager) out of the water

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You'll never have a desire to use your Voyager again. Welcome to the world of the Droid and hope to see your posts on DF.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: svttech!! Know anyone that wants to buy an old ford lightning? lol i'm guessing that's what the svt in your name stands for?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum svttech76! This is a great place with lots of information and some really interesting characters. Hope you like it here!

OP
S

svttech76

Reaction score
:welcome: svttech!! Know anyone that wants to buy an old ford lightning? lol i'm guessing that's what the svt in your name stands for?

What year lightning. I am a ford tech by trade and I have a 97 mustang gt with a bunch of mods

Welcome to the forum svttech76! This is a great place with lots of information and some really interesting characters. Hope you like it here!
Thanks, I have learned a lot so far
You'll never have a desire to use your Voyager again. Welcome to the world of the Droid and hope to see your posts on DF.

I am selling the voyager. I knew this phone would be cool but it is SO much better than what I was used too