Google Voice throught Handcent SMS?

Reaction score
I am loving Handcent, but i also want to use my GV account for SMS. Is there a way to get those texts to come through Handcent W/O going through my verizon text plan?

ksabz

Reaction score
I would like to know this as well and have been searching all over for the answer!

Luxferro

Reaction score
I don't its possible. So far, the only way to use google voice for texting is via their app, or gmail fowarding.

ksabz

Reaction score
Is there a way to mass text through Google Voice then?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does google voice allow you to select a contact or do you have to know there number? The reason I ask is I used a app call aSMS, but you have to put the number then at what every provider. I so badly want to use sms just don't want to pay for it if I can use it through the data plan. So, if anyone has a GV invite I would like to try it out.

Oliver84

Reaction score
There is an app called contacts groupU that let's you sms in bulk and gives you the option to use google as your sms. I keep getting failed to send sms however, when I try to send it in bulk. Hope it gets fixed soon...

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does google voice allow you to select a contact or do you have to know there number? The reason I ask is I used a app call aSMS, but you have to put the number then at what every provider. I so badly want to use sms just don't want to pay for it if I can use it through the data plan. So, if anyone has a GV invite I would like to try it out.
google voice uses your phones contacts. so you just start typing the name of the person/persons you want to text and it will work.

-=Jason=-