GOOGLE VOICE IS NOT VERIFYING MY PHONE #!!!(help plz)

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Maybe there's is already a topic on this issue(I apologize if so) I downloaded google voice to try and set up my voicemail for the first time. After inserting a four digit PIN number I waited for GV to verify my phone number or whatever..I
must've waited for maybe idk(4 minutes idk) until I get a '! We have a problem' window telling me "Your phone number could not be verified. Please try again." Now I must of tried this like maybe 7 times now and I'm still getting that message, which is annoying me.....
I'd greatly appreciate if somebody can help me with this problem as I am pretty sure there is most likely a simple solution to my case. Thanks guys.

BIG TEX

Reaction score
I had this issue today too. The website says its available by invitation only. I assumed I couldn't be verified cause I wasn't invited.

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
I had this issue today too. The website says its available by invitation only. I assumed I couldn't be verified cause I wasn't invited.

invitation?? 0__0 WTF?! Aren't all customers suppose to be allowed to access this feature?? anyway, thanks for your feedback. I wonder how many other people are having this issue.
Btw this is probably a dumb noob question but I tried setting up a voicemail the 'regular' way on the phone(if that makes sense) and when I call the password/voicemail I set up I get an automatic message 'welcome to verizon to verizon wireless your call can know be completed announcement 4 something something'...what am I doing from there??? I made a four digit password/whatever you call it and I dial it and just get that message. How do I record the actual voiceover? I'm not using my head so well today maybe lol sorry..this should be basic stuff..

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score

invitation?? 0__0 WTF?! Aren't all customers suppose to be allowed to access this feature?? anyway, thanks for your feedback. I wonder how many other people are having this issue.
Btw this is probably a dumb noob question but I tried setting up a voicemail the 'regular' way on the phone(if that makes sense) and when I call the password/voicemail I set up I get an automatic message 'welcome to verizon to verizon wireless your call can know be completed announcement 4 something something'...what am I doing from there??? I made a four digit password/whatever you call it and I dial it and just get that message. How do I record the actual voiceover? I'm not using my head so well today maybe lol sorry..this should be basic stuff..

dshudson

Reaction score
I have a google voice number, and i am having the same problem.

D

daviedave86

Maybe there's is already a topic on this issue(I apologize if so) I downloaded google voice to try and set up my voicemail for the first time. After inserting a four digit PIN number I waited for GV to verify my phone number or whatever..I
must've waited for maybe idk(4 minutes idk) until I get a '! We have a problem' window telling me "Your phone number could not be verified. Please try again." Now I must of tried this like maybe 7 times now and I'm still getting that message, which is annoying me.....
I'd greatly appreciate if somebody can help me with this problem as I am pretty sure there is most likely a simple solution to my case. Thanks guys.

This happened to me because I tried registering two phone numbers to my verizon number, it appears you can only have one google voice number to each phone number