Google Talk - Other Accounts?

Borath

Reaction score
I was wondering if it's possible to sign into Google Talk with more than one gmail account?

I have two gmail accounts (one primary one which is linked to the phone) and another one. This other one is the one I prefer to use for Google Talk, etc...but I can't seem to be able to log into it. When I try to sign out of the primary account and sign back in, it doesn't appear to give me an option of selecting which account to sign in as and auto-logs me in with the Primary account.

Any ideas?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can on a PC, I do it all the time.

On the Droid you can in the app and on a browser....

OP
B

Borath

Reaction score
You can on a PC, I do it all the time.

On the Droid you can in the app and on a browser....

How do you do it on the app? It doesn't let me sign in on another google account?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The app signs in on your primary account only.....

OP
B

Borath

Reaction score
Oh ok, was hoping there was a way to sign into a secondary account with the app...guess not. Thanks.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Oh ok, was hoping there was a way to sign into a secondary account with the app...guess not. Thanks.

Not that I have seen....

agent83

Reaction score
The new Samsung Galaxy Nexus has a version of Google Talk built into the OS that supports account switching for Google Talk. The version of Google Talk is 4.0.3, which is the same as the OS. I want that new version of Google Talk for my DROID 3 so I can do account switching (personal & business).

I discovered this because my buddy bought the new Nexus and showed the Talk account switching specifically because I was complaining about the lack of it on my Droid 3.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums