Google Street view

s3t0

Reaction score
I had an idea for a pointless app or upgrade.

Allow the street view with compass mode in google maps to MOVE with you. say your sitting in the car driving down a road with your buddy, it should move the view on your phone so its real time street view, catch my drift?

OP
s3t0

s3t0

Reaction score
its a completely pointless app i know
id much rather look at actual things then pictures 3 years old

i think it should be done just cuz the droid can do it
and iphone cant lol

zasran

Reaction score
Navigation can do it, just look in the menus (while it navigates you), don't remember which item it is but it's not hard to find...

ero

mitchb2

Reaction score
Yeah, I was testing out the navigatoion and as I got close to home it switched to Street View.
It was FREAKY because the Street View pictures were taken in the Summer, but now it was Winter and everything was covered in snow. It was like a parallel universe. :)

OP
s3t0

s3t0

Reaction score
ahh i didnt know its in navigation i shall poke around

yea its trippy, contrast is kool, i thought it would be crazy if it moves with you !

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was testing out the navigatoion and as I got close to home it switched to Street View.
It was FREAKY because the Street View pictures were taken in the Summer, but now it was Winter and everything was covered in snow. It was like a parallel universe. :)

The street view of my house which shows up when I reach home in navigation shows my car sitting in the driveway. That is truly a parallel universe.

billynair

Reaction score
used it to get to my ex's, just to test it out. When I got there, it showed the rental car she had 3 years ago for a few days when she got in an accident, hahha!! frekn funny!!