Google search results look odd - Virus?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you meaning the "pop up browser?" That looks like its something from an app you installed that has advertisements.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Are you meaning the "pop up browser?" That looks like its something from an app you installed that has advertisements.

No, the popup browser has Google colors that im used to seeing.. the bottom half is my normal browser and there are light blue and orange font colors.. thats non standard output to me.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm out of the country right now so I can't comment on the links. They look like standard ads in a google search. I do agree the color is off however...

McVicar

Reaction score
Yes I have been getting the same thing and I thought it was a bit odd. I had just started playing with SVoice when I noticed it, although I'm sure that is coincidental. Started happening 2 days ago.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Yes I have been getting the same thing and I thought it was a bit odd. I had just started playing with SVoice when I noticed it, although I'm sure that is coincidental. Started happening 2 days ago.

i was able to clear it..

browser settings, privacy and clear everything: cache, cookies, data, forms, etc.

wonder whats causing that.. i dont even use SVoice.