google play store problem

rumblee1

Reaction score
For the 2nd time in a month, my note 2 will not connect to the Google play store. First time, Verizon had me try everything. Only thing that worked was a factory data reset. But now, it's happened again. I called Verizon and told them I wanted my phone replaced with a brand new one since I bought this one at full retail. That was a joke. If I bought it subsidized, I'd understand a refurbished replacement but not when I paid full retail. Anyone have any suggestions?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know what else you did or didn't try but that problem is frequently corrected by removing the Google account, restarting, then adding the account again. Wish I could be more help on the why part but maybe it's an app issue or a security issue with your router if you're doing it on WiFi. (the last part was pretty far out there but I thought I'd toss it in anyway;))

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
Ok, instead of a factory reset, i went into settings, application manager, and hit reset application settings. That seemed to have done the trick. After I did that, I was able to go back into Google play store no problem.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, instead of a factory reset, i went into settings, application manager, and hit reset application settings. That seemed to have done the trick. After I did that, I was able to go back into Google play store no problem.

Fabulous!