Google Music cloud sync works on the Thunderbolt

Morlince

Reaction score
Just discovered something awesome I can't believe no one else has talked about this yet on the Thunderbolt. But, if you install the gingerbread music player (linked below) and then go into your Google account settings you'll now see an option to sync music. This syncs to Google's new cloud service and once done can be accessed even when your music is no longer on your phone.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I6Y7JF7K

**Edit the file extension and change from .mp3 to .apk**

Morlince

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just discovered something awesome can't believe no one else found this out yet but if you install the gingerbread music player (linked below) and then go into your Google account settings you'll now see an option to sync music. This syncs to Google's new cloud service and once done can be accessed even when your music is no longer on your phone.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

**Edit the file extension and change from .mp3 to .apk**

Morlince

can't try it right now as I'm rooting the TB, but I posted it over on the tb forums: Google Music Cloud Sync Works on Thunderbolt - ??

hope this is common across the board!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tested out syncing any actual mp3's yet?

OP
Morlince

Morlince

Reaction score
I'm currently syncing as I type. But I did have this working on my xoom. From what they figured out as long as u can see the sync option it works. I'll try and find the post about it on the xoom, it was all over the police and others pages I think it works with the X as well.

Morlince

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
very cool... as soon as i'm done rooting this thing i'll try it out

want a droid

Reaction score
Just loaded the app up. Curious if either of you could help me out? How exactly do I make use of this? Can I go to google.com on my laptop and put my music in my account from there and then stream to my phone or what?

Thanks for any help.

OP
Morlince

Morlince

Reaction score
It matters because as far as I know, and I could have missed it, no one has talked about it on the thunderbolt. There are people that may want to know about this, that missed it previously, and might want to discuss it. So stop pissing on my cloud just cause you think its old news and don't care.

/\\/\\orlince
Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk!

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
It matters because as far as I know, and I could have missed it, no one has talked about it on the thunderbolt. There are people that may want to know about this, that missed it previously, and might want to discuss it. So stop pissing on my cloud just cause you think its old news and don't care.

/\\/\\orlince
Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk!

Haha nice one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

androidgeek

Reaction score
I forgot I had this app. Got it a couple months ago. Except for the app was named honeycomb.music or something. Used on d1 as music app. Force closed on cm7, Duno why?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App