Google Maps and easily switching between layers

khelek

Reaction score
Hopefully this question isn't as braindead as the one I posted earlier :)

I've enjoyed doing some playing with Google Buzz in the maps app on my Droid. It's cool to be able to go to a location, hit the little icon in the lower left hand corner, and see who's been "buzzing" near that location.

However, ain't much happening in my usual haunts, so I thought it would be cool to use maps' search feature, find a well populated area, and see what's being said there. Which I did.

The problem is, once I do that, it's no longer on the Buzz layer, but in the search layer (or whatever it is), such that when I hit the icon in the lower left corner, it doesn't bring up posts nearby, but search information. And I can't figure out how to easily go back to seeing Buzz posts.

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Thanks!

brianr0131

Reaction score
Hopefully this question isn't as braindead as the one I posted earlier :)

I've enjoyed doing some playing with Google Buzz in the maps app on my Droid. It's cool to be able to go to a location, hit the little icon in the lower left hand corner, and see who's been "buzzing" near that location.

However, ain't much happening in my usual haunts, so I thought it would be cool to use maps' search feature, find a well populated area, and see what's being said there. Which I did.

The problem is, once I do that, it's no longer on the Buzz layer, but in the search layer (or whatever it is), such that when I hit the icon in the lower left corner, it doesn't bring up posts nearby, but search information. And I can't figure out how to easily go back to seeing Buzz posts.

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Thanks!

Instead of searching just zoom out on the map and re-zoom to a populated area.....it'll keep you buzz layer up.