Google Keyboard For Everybody In The Form Of A Play Store APK!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google keyboard.png

The keyboard that comes standard with all nexus devices and in every build of vanilla android is now available for the masses! I have found that out of all the third party keyboards and all of those that come with the various oem skins I have to say that Google's keyboard is really one of the best. I am not a big fan of the Sense keyboard, the swype keyboard is ok in touchwiz, but google keyboard just seems to be simple and super easy to use.

googlekeyboard2.png

Google Keyboard comes with gesture typing so you can type efficiently. You can complete a word by simply lifting your finger then move directly to the next without hitting the space bar. Typing become even more effortless with Google's next-word suggestions and current word completions. If you don't like to type you could always dictate your text with Google's insanely accurate voice typing! The app also includes support for 26 different languages. The best part is that this app will work on any android device!

Via Play Store

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
I am using the Google keyboard and I like it. Why did they have to wait so long to share the sweetness of Google? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

swc2001

Reaction score
I like the Hackers keyboard... It has everything!!
It is very good to go to if you came from the slide out keyboard phones.

skennelly

Reaction score
I actually like Google's keyboard the best as far as look and feel. However, no one beats swiftkey when it comes to word prediction, and flow is pretty good also.

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
I don't understand.... I've already got all this with the keyboard that came with my sweet, sweet Galaxy Note 2.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
From what I understand, the keyboard does require Ice Cream Sandwich or higher.

Briankbl

Reaction score
I actually like Google's keyboard the best as far as look and feel. However, no one beats swiftkey when it comes to word prediction, and flow is pretty good also.

SwiftKey has great prediction.
Swype has the best gesture typing and voice recognition (Dragon Dictation).

If only they could combine them lol.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!