Google Calendar Sync

dieselpowered

Reaction score
My apologies if this has been discussed already...I did a search, but did not seem to find anything.

For those of you who use the Google Calendar, have you been noticing that your Droid stops syncing to it? I just added a calendar event for today, however, it will not show on my calendar??

Even turning off syncing and then turning back on does not seem to do the trick.

Thanks in advance!

tracylee

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems. I added all of my calendar events to my phone in one sitting, and they're on my Google calendar on my laptop. Yesterday I was on the phone and set a lunch date, so I put it on the Google calendar on the laptop, next I checked the phone, it was on that calendar.

Then again, I've had my Droid for less than a week.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I havent noticed it. I did a lot of entries/changes today to my calender and it updated fairly quickly.

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Hmmm ya I have had mine a little longer, however, not thinking that should affect anything. From phone to calendar it appears to work without any issues, just from calendar to phone. We will wait and see if this weeks update addresses anything.

JayMonster

Reaction score
1 Month and 1 day with my Droid, and I have had exactly zero problems with the Calendar so far. Question... how many Calendar views do you have, and are they all enabled on your Droid?

DroidFan

Reaction score
I have had situations where I've put an event on my calendar through the Droid and it doesn't seem to sync with the computer calendar...however, upon logging out and back in on the computer, the calendar will show my event. It may be just a refresh issue on your computer... but it does always sync and correctly to boot! :D

kbrede

Reaction score
A couple times I changed the popup notification on an entry, once from the phone, and once from the web. Both times I received no notification. I haven't taken the time to ferret out the issue, just letting you know.
Kent

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Thanks everyone...I actually just have one google calendar, I wonder if this is just a bug with recurring events? I went into an even and changed the end date of the recurrence, so maybe that is the issue?

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Quick update...I am a huge moron, I thought I had it as an all day event, NOPE...if I scroll down to the time, guess what...there it is!

Sorry for the stupidity and the wasting of bandwidth, lol.