google calendar sync dropping appointments

dfycape

Reaction score
I have been having issues with losing scheduled appointments on my droid and the google calendar. It is starting to cost me $$ when I have clients show up for appointments and I don't have them on my schedule. Has anyone else had this issue. Is it the phone itself? Should I return it? Help!!!

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
Something similar

I have just begun to work with Google Calendar and am finding something similar.

There appear to be some issues with the type of calendar entry and synch with the Google Calendar on the Droid.

I have found thus far any calendar entry I author on the Droid will reach my Google Calendar on the pc. Not always so if the calendar entry is first created on the pc.

Repeating calendar entries might be part of the problem but even so beyond that there are some hiccups also as I have non-repeating entries that fail to reach the Droid also.

We just need to get it isolated and reported. It will get fixed.

OP
D

dfycape

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. Since I posted yesterday, I have decided to go into my browser to my google account and put it in the calendar there. I was using the calendar app on my droid and that was where the problem was. I never put entries in through my Mac laptop. The calendar app was easier but they obviously have some bugs to work out. I am hoping my new approach will solve the problem. Keep me posted on what you find and I will as well.