Google Calendar question

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Google Calendar on my pc displays the actual event/holiday, so I can see whether the visual 'alert' is for an actual event that I've calendared, as opposed to the holidays that are programmed in by Google. On my DI, on the other hand, there is no such display - only a vertical black and green bar - with no distinction between events and holidays. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i know with Pure Calendar Widget (marketplace - i think like 1.85 USD) you can select which calendars you have show up

also a lot nicer than what comes with the phone (the droid, at least)

OP
rosariorose9

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Abe. I'm actually kind of 'tied' to the Google calendar, and want to stay with it if I can. You also can choose whether you want holidays to show up on the Google calendar as well, but you can't choose to show a difference between holidays and events - which is what I'd like to be able to do...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Abe. I'm actually kind of 'tied' to the Google calendar, and want to stay with it if I can. You also can choose whether you want holidays to show up on the Google calendar as well, but you can't choose to show a difference between holidays and events - which is what I'd like to be able to do...

pure calendar is not a new calendar just a new way of displaying it